Consulting WordPress Theme is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Accomplishes information systems staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains safe and healthy working environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Sustains information systems results by defining, delivering, and supporting information systems; auditing application of systems.
- Assesses information systems results by auditing application of systems.
- Enhances information systems results by identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing application strategies.
- Safeguards assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by determining service level required; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Resource management
· Strong leadership skills,
· Critical thinking,
· Decision making,
· Problem solving,
· Strategic implementation,
· Team & Time management,
· Sound reasoning,
· n-Tier architecture,
· System Management,
· Network Administration
· Database systems and applications
· Windows, Linux infrastructure
Education & qualifications:
· A bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, business administration or engineering along with considerable experience in IT.
· More specifically your previous IT experience will entail managing service delivery and a technical infrastructure.