V9 Consulting is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the software acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies, join in!
Accomplishes information systems objectives by managing staff; designing and monitoring information systems.
– Accomplishes information systems staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
– Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
– Maintains safe and healthy working environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
– Sustains information systems results by defining, delivering, and supporting information systems; auditing application of systems.
– Assesses information systems results by auditing application of systems.
– Enhances information systems results by identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing application strategies.
– Safeguards assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
– Accomplishes financial objectives by determining service level required; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Resource management
– Strong leadership skills,
– Critical thinking,
– Decision making,
– Problem solving,
– Strategic implementation,
– Team & Time management,
– Sound reasoning,
– n-Tier architecture,
– System Management,
– Network Administration
– Database systems and applications
– Windows, Linux infrastructure
Education & qualifications:
– A bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration or engineering along with considerable experience in Information Systems.
– More specifically your previous IT experience (at-least 5 years in the same field of work) will entail managing service delivery and a technical infrastructure.
Ability to Supervise: Working groups, Staff in various areas of responsibility
Area of Specialization: System integration
Area of Work Experience: Software development, Design